Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Vinum Rastafario


Vinum Rastafario
Originally uploaded by Nieve44/La Luz
Music: Rastarfario, Carlos Santana & Paolo Rustichelli
Mood: frustation (earlier in the day)


I needed a whole bottle tonight to take away my frustrations of the day...mainly from the idiot who hit my car today! It was nothing major-so far and thank goodness it was not my fault. Even more disheartening was that I had just left my massage therapists' office. So much for the wonderful day I was having. It's been one of those weeks! Very much looking forward to the holiday weekend but now another worry...another hurricane possibly heading our way! I think that calls for another trip to liquor store to stock up on more wine!

2 comments:

Desert Diva said...

That's horrible - you get a massage then get into an automobile accident. Some things are just wrong! :-(

Stay dry and safe - stocking up on vino may not be a bad idea! ;-)

Sandi said...

Diva's right - the massage should have come after the accident. Good luck with that hurricane. Those would scare the heck out of me.