Friday, May 09, 2008

Alice in Wonderland



Originally uploaded by :Eureka:
Bravo Erika for such a nice photo and the fantasy! Sometimes, I do feel like Alice in Wonderland when I pull up to the house. It's the little things that make it special, like fresh cut grass, cutting a magnolia flower from my tree and taking it to the office. The morning sunlight in my room--especially on a Saturday when I don't have to rush off somewhere. The lovely walks around the neighborhood and the enchanting bike rides making new discoveries on every turn of another street. Though, I"ve only been here just under two months in some ways it feels longer. Sometimes, I pinch myself just to make sure I'm not dreaming! Although at times the nightmares can be scary like last week with the work in the attic which is still a work in progress and I have to remember to be patient, sit back and enjoy! Even the unwanted little bumps and bruises. Yes, I have been given much and I am so grateful! Alice does live here!

No comments: