Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Princess of Light

I went in for a much needed Reiki massage and afterwards walked out a Princess of Light. About 30 minutes into the session this immense white light appeared above me. It was angelic and so divine that I was overtaken with emotion for the rest of the session. I had not seen such a bright light in awhile. I soo wanted to follow that light but knew that it was only gracing me with its powerful presence for just that moment in time.

4/24/08 Update: The word balance has creeped into the word of the day again as I read an excerpt from Daily Om... As we build a relationship with our power, and follow it, we begin to see that we don’t always have to do what we’re being asked to do by others, and we don’t have to jump on every trend. All we have to do is have the confidence to listen to our own voice and let it guide us as we make our own decisions in life and remember the necessity for balance.
I believe that light I saw on Tuesday was my inner power intertwined with a higher power lifting me out of my body for but a moment. It served as a guide to nurture my soul towards my renewed path of balance that is lacking and surely needed in the coming days and months ahead.

No comments: