Saturday, October 20, 2007

Transition

Music: George Winston, Montana: A Love Story
Mood: Blah
Libra Horoscope: 10/20/07

Like a brand new sponge, your brain is eager to soak up everything in sight today! You always thought learning was fun, but today you will have so much fun learning something new that you may need a few days to recover! Get ready for a shocking revelation, intriguing announcement or delightful declaration to stir up your imagination and make your energy level skyrocket. There is some extremely good news coming your way, and it will involve a major transition.

Update: 10/24/07... I'm still waiting for the shocking revelation/good news to come my way! I need something to snap me out of this downward spiral I've been feeling of late. I have my moments when I think it's happening but then something snaps and I'm back where I started...taking one step forward and two steps backwards. It seems that this whole year (2007) my life has been in transition. ;-( One thing for sure, I need a vacation! I've been pretty much stuck here in H-Town except for a few quick excursions to Corpus Christi and Lake Charles. While a vacation may not be in order soon one thing I AM VERY much looking forward to is my massage on Saturday! It's been more than a month and this Humpty Dumpty is very much in need of being put back together.

2 comments:

qaminante said...

As another Libran, I haven't had a shocking revelation, intriguing announcement or delightful declaration either. I've also been undergoing a major transition, but there's no sign of any "extremely good news" coming my way, let alone this happening before the other (or is there to be another major transition, I wonder?!).

Kym. said...

...Sometimes things happen when you stop waiting for them to happen :)
(ha, ok, I know too well that those good things don't happen very often :( )

But-er, when they happen, they happen.. so, hang in there, Luz, and just enjoy your massage!
;)
Kym.