Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Schmapped!



Schmap New York Third Edition: Photo Inclusion


Schmap New York Published Photographer: L.A. Rivera

Hi L.A. Rivera,

I am delighted to let you know that your submitted photo has been selected for inclusion in the newly released third edition of our Schmap New York Guide:

St. Patrick's Cathedral

Please enjoy the guide!

Best regards,

Luke Ritchie,
Managing Editor, Schmap Guides

A very pleasant surprised indeed in which I have been honored to have published. A few weeks back, I recieved a request to have my photo submitted/approved for the first round of inclusion to which I gave the o.k, and just last week got this email notice. Psss...the linked file is big and you may not initially see my photo until it fully loads and/or you may have to move the cursor around on the map for the photo to display.

3 comments:

MT Callahan said...

Congrats!

Kym. said...

Yay! Well done, Luz!
Congrats!!
=)
Kym.

Junniper, MPA said...

Very cool!

I hope your foot's feeling better!