Thursday, April 05, 2007

Slow Motion

Music: Slow Motion, Stephen Duros/Thira
Mood: Sleepy


Overview: Sometimes staying stuck can feel safer than making a change, even (especially) when you know the change would be better for you. Just noticing that is a good start. Real movement often starts slowly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I came across this post/horoscope a few months ago and had blogged it but saved it as a draft. Tonight, I was going over those drafts and found this. Yes, I was feeling stuck the past few weeks and in some aspects I still feel as if I am moving in slow motion (buying a house) but in other aspects the ball is moving and while it started slowly at least it's still rolling. Perhaps, it was the change in season and while I'm not looking forward to the summer here it does signal a change in time & self. Thanks to Stephen Duros for his ever inspiring music that heals the soul. Be sure to give his music a listen which can be found here and here.

1 comment:

bella said...

I've been feeling stuck since January'06... trying to sell my town house so I can move into something smaller. I too am hoping that with Spring coming (hopefully soon even though they say it will snow tomorrow!), it will get better. Hang in there :)