Monday, June 12, 2006

Hibernation


Underwater lullaby
Originally uploaded by nieve44.

Word of the day: Hibernation
Mood: Cranky...it's too hot outside!

If I could, I'd like to hibernate for the whole summer under the cool, refreshing blue waters of la la land! Of course, it would help if I could swim! The dog days of summer are here and it seems as though there is no end in sight!

Of note, I brewed some tea yesterday and made a refreshing mix of Hibiscus & Green tea and poured it over ice! I couldn't get enough of it and I finished the whole batch of it by day's end!

5 comments:

Cristina said...

Can I join you? Somewhere fresh where you can sleep and avoid the heat sounds like heaven to me!

Just Me said...

My drink of the summer is Starbuck's green iced tea & lemonade: half green ice tea & half lemonage. I am addicted. I have, however, resorted to making a homemade version.

Borya said...

Sounds as if that cool placing you are all looking for is here (after the rain has left for the time of the Soccer World Championships).

bella said...

Oh that's been my word too since I've disappeared from the blog world! But only because I wasn't well and under treatment. Better now.

Junniper, MPA said...

Send some heat up this way, would ya??

Luz, the Internet ate my blog, so I'm at junni-per.blogspot.com now.