Monday, April 10, 2006

Tribal


Spotted Lake or Kliluk
Originally uploaded by soulvision.

Music: Serenity on Ultracloud (Tribal Mix) by Ottmar Liebert.

Word of the day:

Tribal

I love culture and all things Native American and that which is sacred...especially Mother Earth and as I was browsing photos by Wendy, I happened to be listening to the above song! Next week, I'm going to Seattle and looking forward to visiting and taking in some of the sights such at the totem poles and masks of tribes native to the Northwest.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Hi luz!! Nice to see you enjoyed this photo and posted it to your blog, thank you! And you have a great time in Seattle. I'm guessing you will be going to see Ottmar Leibert in concert and that will be wonderful I'm sure!

Just Me said...

It's hard to believe that Seattle concert is just a week away. I am looking forward to a full report! Have a great time.

Jade L Blackwater said...

Howdy! I found you through Cristina whom I found through FrankenGirl, and just thought I'd pop in. I'm from the Seattle area, and while I know it's totally biased, I think it's the greatest!

Have fun, and give a nice, hairy Douglas fir a big hug for me if you think of it, would ya? :)

Enjoy!