Tuesday, January 09, 2007

I Want!

Something for the New Year!
~~~~
I hadn't realized that I hadn't posted for the new year yet. Time has flown! I think today is already the 9th day. I've been so consumed with planning the 50th Anniversary Celebration for my parents that I've been loosing track of time. This has been in the making for the past 2 years...see here and here. So much to do but it's starting to all fall in place--I think! I hope! I want! I want it to be such a special day--afterall how many families/couples get to celebrate such a milestone in this day and age. One of my dear friends mother passed away two years ago and his family did not get to celebrate such an event for their parents. He told me to go all out and do the special things I wanted to do because you only get one chance--if even that. Anyways, I digressed. I will post pics and a post-party celebration of events. I wish you all could come! Let me know if you can and I will have the limo pick you up! ;-) Just one of the few special surprises that my parents don't know about!

3 comments:

mario said...

A great milestone! Congratulations for them to achieve it. They are also blessed to have such a loving family and so many friends surrounding them. Cheers.

Anonymous said...

It's going to be a very, very special weekend. Many heartful congratulations to your parents and, of course, to you, too. It's very clear to see that you are a member of this wonderful loving family.
I'm looking forward to your (photo) reportage of the big event!! ;)
Kym.

Anonymous said...

You only get one chance...

The same is true of everything in life. With all the effort you have put into this I am sure it will show in all the details and that it will be a wonderful day for all.