Sunday, January 14, 2007

For Us!?

Golden Doves


Golden Doves,
originally uploaded by
nieve44.
photo courtesy of Mario
Yes, Mom for you and for Dad and for honoring our family with such a momentous occasion and a wonderful milestone. This is just a peek into the past weekend's events and the doves were a central theme in the celebration. We had arrived on Friday and the ballroom had just beed decorated for the reception on Saturday and when mom & dad walked in and saw the transformation of the ballroom which had been decorated with golden trim on chairs & tables and special linen's and mom made the comment....this is not for us! There must be another event happening tonight. She & dad both started crying when my brother told her, "yes mom & dad-it's for you and dad. That would be the first of many surprises in this past weekend's events. I'm still trying to process all the magic the happened. I am blessed to have such a wonderful family and thanks to friend's and loved ones who came to share such a momentous occasion. I am still smiling and probably will be for a long time to come.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so great! I can't wait to hear details and see more pics! Wonderful!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad it went well!

Something tells me that this was special for reasons other than mom and dad. Hmmmmmm Is there more magic going on?? :-)

Anonymous said...

Your hard work paid off as I'm sure you knew it would.