Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Domicile

Word of the Day: Domicile
Mood: Depressed
Music: La Sandunga, Lila Downs

My apartment lease is up at the end of this month
and I had soooooooo00000000000000000
wanted a new permanent residence other than
my current residence but what was
almost within my reach has once again
become elusive. Unfortunately, time is against me
since I have an upcoming foot surgery in
a few weeks. So wait again, I must
unless the winds of change blow my way again
in less than a week or so.
I had visions of how my garden/back yard would look
like with my white picket fence and two car garage
and of course the usual dog in the/MY backyard.

2 comments:

Kym. said...

Don't be depressed, Luz!
To find a home, better take your time and make good plans ;) And of course, there's nothing wrong with having visions and fantasies... it's for free!
Hey, good luck with the surgery. Hope it's not too serious..

Cheers!
Kym.

Gudrun said...

There is always a silver cloud on the horizon, Luz!
Dont' forget to take some cd's from Ottmar, Stephen Duros and Andrea Bocelli with you.... this music is balsam for the soul!!