Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Hallmark Cards

...For when you care enough to send the very best!
~~~~~~~~~~
Heard your wife left you!
How upset you must be!
But don't fret about it! She moved in with me!
~~~~~~~~~
Looking back over the years that we've been together,
I can't help but wonder... "What the hell was I thinking?"
~~~~~~~~~
Congratulations on your wedding day!
Too bad no one likes your husband!
~~~~~~~~~~
How could two people as beautiful as you--
Have such an ugly baby?
~~~~~~~~~~
I've always wanted to have someone to hold, someone to love.
After having met you . I've changed my mind!
~~~~~~~~~~
I must admit, you brought Religion into my life.
I never believed in Hell until I met you!
~~~~~~~~~~
As the days go by, I think of how lucky I am...
That you're not here to ruin it for me!
~~~~~~~~~~
Congratulations on your promotion.
Before you go... Would you like to take this knife out of my back?
You'll probably need it again!
~~~~~~~~~~
Happy birthday! You look great for your age.
Almost Lifelike!
~~~~~~~~~~
When we were together, you always said you'd die for me.
Now that we've broken up,
I think it's time you kept your promise!
~~~~~~~~~~

5 comments:

MT Callahan said...

I would buy these!

Just Me said...

:)

Cristina said...

ROFL!! :D

Just Me said...

check out this website
http://www.otherannouncements.com/

Junniper, MPA said...

AHAAAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!

I could have really used this one!

Congratulations on your wedding day!
Too bad no one likes your husband!